Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

call waiting

How can call waiting be turned on for my device

j2hu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving security texts

I've been migrated from virgin to O2 a couple of days ago. I'm not receiving the security texts asking to confirm its me when I access my profile. My number appears correctly and it says it's going to send me two texts but nothing arrives even when I...

DB2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Why is my bill so high? 

Tom0510 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

emails

Since 30/07/23 I have been unable to get emails on my mobile phone. I can send emails on my mobile phone but cannot receive them. Can you help please

Phone freezing

My phone keeps freezing since I got just under a month ago. At first I thought it was the apps however I have no more apps than I previously did on my old phone and I have since deleted a few. The phone is really slow at times. Is there a way I can r...

AJBS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone won’t transfer number across properly

I was told to change number in settings and in Apple ID but it won’t allow me to the phone seems to now be locked to the number that came on the sim (was an existing o2 number sim only account on a tablet) that came with new phone and I can only dele...

AnnaFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile connection

Good morningFor the past 2 months, I have been unable to use my mobile phone to make calls. I reported this to my company some 4 weeks ago, which was acknowledged. Since then I have had weekly text updates telling me there is a fault on your mast and...

Resolved! Phone

A supervisor told me my phone would be on till 28th August and now you’ve got my data n calls off for no reason

Sharon13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch not connecting to mobile data!

I have done a bit of digging and apparently when you have paired your watch you then go to set up mobile data. The thing is your supposed to get a log in page where you can select your mobile plan and activate it there. Problem being I have never had...