Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error code 10

i was having issues with the mobile data when i upgraded my apple watch, so i asked for O2 to cancel existing plan so i can purchase a new one, BUT when i tried to do this i kept getting error 10. O2 customer service is as useful as a chocolate teapo...

Paula1802 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal

my data doesn't seem to work outside my house away from the Wi-Fi says no signal or no access to internet

stoney8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen faults

I’m having trouble using buttons on the right hand side of my screen, any buttons on that side can’t be pressed, I can take lots and lots of attempts at pressing the letter P or touching the crosses to close something

Gena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

locked out

Need to sort bill but my number is not working or recognised. Spent lots of hours trying to ring gets cut off every time.

keykey808 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t make outbound calls

Since Thursday last week I have been unable to make outgoing calls from my mobile, I have paid my bill. everytime I try to call O2 I get told they can not access my account t details due to a migration platform this is so frustrating I can not use my...

Watch

Ever since i brought a smart watch and connected to my phone it has taken all my unlimited data calls and messages and mobile number so for the last few months ive had to top data up on phone to use it and its been costing me over £130 a month

Stumx69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access my bills

Hi, For 2 months now I can't access my bills to download them for my records. Can you please provide January and February's bills and fix the access problem? Thanks

Why has my rolling plan been cancelled?

I haven’t changed anything about my £10 rolling plan, which I am happy with, yet I got a text this morning saying “O2: Just to let you know, we have cancelled your recurring payment for your £10 Rolling plan. Your current Rolling plan will end on 19/...

TX2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All incoming calls are no caller id

All my incoming calls all no caller id I have followed advice from o2 and apple I believe there is a problem from o2s side. If anyone has a solution please let me know thanks regards