Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change number from ee to 02

I had a contract with ee that ended so took up new contract with o2 but wanted to keep my number Gave pac code to o2 and after 2 days numbers swapped over only problem is calls seem limited yesterday some would come through but my voicemail goes to e...

My 02 app

Hi every one I just wonted to know if any one else had this problem I had a credit added to my account and my 02 app 0 its self should it do this mid way before my bill comes out as every time I get a credit it does it I didn’t think it should do any...

Denzil2321 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

My phone will not charge or turn on. I am having to use another phone but without my sim as I have not done a back up today.

Kayleigh5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

texts with credit/debit card payment security codes stopped arriving

Hi, in the last 48 hours, texts with credit/debit card payment security codes suddenly stopped arriving. These were from three different providers, one a bank. I have never experienced this problem before but still checked that they each had the corr...

Caro321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data issues

I have been told for months that a mass is down in my area hence why I can’t connect use my data. Still months on mass still out. I’m obviously paying this every month and can’t use it. Can I claim money back or cancel my account as I’m not getting t...

Lynda2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up required

HiMy daughter wants to pay for a top up on her phone ending in 8393.We are on holiday abroad and don’t know what the mobile broadband number is

Why3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi there can’t log into my o2 account can you help

Kilian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using phone abroad for first time

Can anyone help please, I am due to travel to Italy on Friday - do I need to activate anything on my account to ensure my phone will work?I had problems with my last provider EE when I first travelled. I called customer services yesterday but i am no...

KCB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling abroad

Please could someone please contact me regarding travelling abroad and also my bill

Jane18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos