Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have not had my number ported yet

have had messages that porting would have happened by the 20th February- Nothing yet and this is my professional number so I cannot be without connection

mdsam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SK17 signal

We have had no mobile signal in this area since the mast was vandalised before Christmas. How do we claim a refund on bill? Mast was fixed just last week.....

SarahCM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have no phone service

Good morning. I currently don’t have any phone service (despite being at home where I normally get very good signal). I checked your postcode signal checker and there don’t appear to be any disruptions in the area. i did have someone from O2 call me ...

LindyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password on app

The o2 app keeps telling me that my password is wrong. Yet I can log on using the internet

Crabbit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is my Device locked to 02

Hi.Just had a new Samsung galaxy A9 Tab from 02. Does anybody know if this device is locked to 02 because I want to give it to my son to do his homework at Uni and he's on another network. Thanks in advance.

Accessing info on the app

Hi I have been with o2 a while now, I was with virgin. It has been impossible for me to access your app to see my usage bills etc as needed. Went into o2 shop they cannot help either. Can you sort this for me please? It’s an app it should be straight...

Liz59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS messages being received twice

When I send text messages, the recipient receives them twice. Have tried sending to several people, they all receive them twice. Tried calling O2, they advised me to take my SIM out and rub it! Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

jr91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get the PAC code.

I have been migrated from Virgin Media to O2 in october, since then I did not get a single text message, and from January I even stopped getting calls. Called the customer service several times these past few months and tried all their "solutions", y...

Sanji by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos