Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G

I have been sent a 5G only sim  my phone does not support 5G

JG57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 port from Vodafone, nearly 2 weeks without incoming calls and any sms functionality

Hello, I’ve seen many posts on this subject, and this is my last ditch attempt for help given the response I’ve had from online chat and customer service. I ported my number across over a week and a half ago and lost the ability to make calls send me...

Charliejg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

I lost my sim card over a week ago i called up to get a replacement sim meaning id get my old number back all id have to do is get a new number and swap it over , i was told it would take up to 48 hrs now on my phone it says sim invalid and i dont kn...

nelson12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restriction

My age restriction is turned off but I still get diverted to o2 age restriction when trying to access sites. Why?

Kemara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seeing devices on O2 app

Hi all. There are four phones registered to my account (mine, my partner's and my two children), but I can only see mine on the O2 app. I'd like to be able to see all of them. I've tried 'bring in other product' but it just tells me that they are alr...

psduffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 cannot receive SMS from a specific number.

Hello, everyone,Has anyone had this kind of problem before. The problem is I sent a SMS message from Lyca number to O2 number. The O2 number cannot receive the SMS. However, the Lyca number can receive the SMS O2 number sent out. This problem only ha...

GGJJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos