Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

i cannot log into My 02 from the Ukraine

Hi...am in Ukraine for business and i cannot log into My 02 to view bill and add extras. I can access 02 with my phone number and they send me a text with a code, but thats about it, cant get anywhere else. appreciate any ideas?

sixpak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Older bills

Its impossible to view older bills on my o2- i used to be able to go back 6 months but now I only get the option to see past 1 or 2 months. Is there any way to see a bill older than a couple of moths pls?

covo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I need to speak to an advisor with my bill please my fones been cut of cause of a £20 payment!!!!!! I've missed it this month and been cut of at this time of year aswell!!!! No missed a payment in months!!!!! And get this service!!!!!!

B1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible reception recently, & from 4G to 3G??

Why is it, in the last 3 weeks, in areas Ive used my phone in previously, I never had problems with phone calls and I'm also having problems where my phone is only showing a 3 G network as opposed to what it was, a 4G? I can't make calls in areas tha...

Michael11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up buffer

My phone as an extra £10 top up buffer yet no access to extra data has been added?

Resolved! new contract

hi, i need to speak to a Guru about my new contract, could someone contact me asap!

nicole6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Apple music link does not work

Hi, I have a SIM only 12 months contract for now 2 weeks including a Free Apple Music for 6 months and the Free Apple Music link sent to me by text message on 1dec, redisrecting me to the PRIORITY App does not work. When clicked, it says “The Priorit...

Sophie33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Coverage in KY15 4AW

O2 - you're driving me away from you. I am with you as a personal customer and a business customer and for the last 2 years the availability of a signal and / or data has been frustrating. Now in KY15 4AW there is 0 data signal available and has been...

PhilD49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Outlook

Hi i changed my email password at 10am this morning, now i cannot send any emails on my mobile, but i can receive, but on my laptop all works perfect, please help ? I get a message of cannot connect to server, plus keeps saying enter credentials ! Th...

NAT10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos