Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error code 14

My watch wont allow me to set up my mobile plan, it keeps saying code 14, can anyone help please?

Mason999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code not working

Gave PAC code two days ago.  Still not changed 

JeanB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unblock +18

I want prove I’m + 18 I have a SIM card giffgaff but network is from O2 and I need access adult content

Natally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

error04

hi all, ive just tried to download and view my bills and all that keeps coming up is the error04 code, can any one help in how i could resolve this please.

ralman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My app

Why is it saying my 02 app is not available yet and to wait 48 hours all I did was reset password

Claire36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone

Hello, My phone is now completely broken. And no longer switching on. I ordered a new one last night, went to a shop on Tuesday, spoke to somebody on the phone on Monday. When ordering my phone yesterday some body promised my phone would arrive tonig...

LisaPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone signal for calls

I live in mid Sussex and work all over Sussex surry and Kent I have found in the last year or so my phone signal cuts out more and more as I drive from site to site is there a reason for this.is it time to move provider

Sam68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code transfer

I have bought a new phone (network free) and inserted an 02 SIM and registered it with My 02. I have topped up with £10 and then set up a £10 rolling monthly plan. I want to change the number to my old mobile number. I have the PAC Code from my previ...

LWall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Recently O2 have updated there billing app and now I can no longer access my bill, including most recent and older bills. Every time I try an error page comes up and the links they suggest also don’t work. Very disappointing.

Pip9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos