Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is my Device locked to 02

Hi.Just had a new Samsung galaxy A9 Tab from 02. Does anybody know if this device is locked to 02 because I want to give it to my son to do his homework at Uni and he's on another network. Thanks in advance.

Accessing info on the app

Hi I have been with o2 a while now, I was with virgin. It has been impossible for me to access your app to see my usage bills etc as needed. Went into o2 shop they cannot help either. Can you sort this for me please? It’s an app it should be straight...

Liz59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS messages being received twice

When I send text messages, the recipient receives them twice. Have tried sending to several people, they all receive them twice. Tried calling O2, they advised me to take my SIM out and rub it! Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

jr91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get the PAC code.

I have been migrated from Virgin Media to O2 in october, since then I did not get a single text message, and from January I even stopped getting calls. Called the customer service several times these past few months and tried all their "solutions", y...

Sanji by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown/Private number for all incoming calls

Hi there,I rejoined O2 earlier this year and after a rather tedious process of having my number ported over (this failed several times and I was left without a working phone during a house move) I now have phone service. However, since the number por...

Spooderbab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

No network or very poor

Hi guys I have been experiencing little to no network coverage since the end of 2023. O2 keep saying no network issues but there obviously is as 3 others I work with are all on O2 and have the same issue. Anyone had similar and actually got O2 to do ...

HP_18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI block

My iPhone lost service on Thursday morning and after many hours on phone to customer services, a trip to Apple Store and a whole morning at o2 store it turns out someone in insurance (I don’t even have o2 insurance) mistakenly applied an IMEI block t...

Cellro by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos