Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! o2 Service in Plymouth and Devon

Does anybody know what is happening with the o2 service in Plymouth, Devon and the wider South West? There has been no signal at all in many areas and where there is supposed to be service it is too busy to be used. o2 aren't giving a complete explan...

Resolved! Sim Swap/Agents unable to help

I have been told by o2 agents (online & over the phone) the only way to fix my issue is to visit an o2 Shop & ask for a sim swap.Now my nearest o2 shop is a round trip of 80 odd miles, i have no transport & i am disabled.Is there no other way this ca...

Darmok by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung

Why are phone calls going direct to answer phone 

Pancho75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of product and services

I have two o2 accountsThe first account has two of my mobiles on it - registered to 1 email address.The second account has one mobile on it - registered to another email address of mine, I want to move this over so that all three are on the main acco...

Vorg86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

15 rollover

I just topped up £15 to get the £15 rollover and it won’t let me and now £2 has gone so I want the 15 roll over please

Aikaeel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim

Hi there How can I add my eSim? When I go to add and search for eSims nothing shows up. Many thanks

Fionna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving SMS/Phonecalls

Dear all, I've been using O2 for the last 5 years. I recently started having trouble receiving text messages over a month ago. I went to an O2 shop and they tried my SIM in another phone and realised it was indeed a problem with the SIM. They suggest...

NickGg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can family members check their usage?

Hi I can see data usages for all family members in the O2 app, but how can my other family members see their own? Since I'm the one who set up the account, I'm the only one with an O2 account - is there a way for them to log in and see their own usag...

AlistairM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Cellular Setup - Error : Reference Code 14

Hi, When trying to activate the cellular feature on my apple watch Series 8, via the iphone watch app I get an error message stating "something went wrong,.... quote reference code 14". I have tried multiple times and always get the same error messag...

kenzo99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos