Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront Free - When will it be returned?

Hi I recently decided to order a new phone - with a £30 up front fee. Once I had completed the order and the £30 was taken, it was decided I needed to pay an extra £375 as a deposit, and I then did not continue with the order. However the £30 was sti...

EllyFLW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Older bills

Does anyone know how to access your call log, from an older bill. im trying to see if I called and paid for parking on the 20th November 2021. but I can only see individual calls for my most recent bill. Any help would be amazing thanks.

Correlation ID

My O2 account has been charged almost £600 with multiple Google Play charges. I do not have a Google Play account and have not made these payments. To try and get to the bottom of it I have to fill out a form and need a correlation ID from O2. On pho...

Green25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

i lost my phone is there any way you would be able to track it so i can get it back

andystott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei p30 pro

Will my Huawei p30 pro be OK for 5g, model number VOG-L09

youngy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hospedia access charges

Hi, are O2 still waiving the access charges to the Hospedia bedside phones. They removed them in April 2020 but is that still the case? Many thanks

Poor Phone Call Quality - Burnley / Pendle

Hi, My wife and I have been O2 customers for many years, and my mother has joined recently. Over the past few weeks the quality of phone calls in the Burnley / Pendle area has decreased, with one bar of signal most of the time. I can't seem to find a...

ScottR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

Hello, I am struggling to apply my discount code in O2 open. HELP!. Thank You.

HELP110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos