cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party discount - where can I check this has been applied?

AD-Pixel6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I just ordered a new Google Pixel 6 on O2 via Uswitch and the 24 month tariff was discounted from £48 per month (for 250 gb) to £30 per month (no upfront cost either as that was discounted too). However, I can't see any mention of the discount on the confirmation documents or on my O2 etc. Where can I check this?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@AD-Pixel6 wrote:

Yes, that's the one. I have just been reading through some other posts and have found a guide from @MI5 which helped me to find the discount under bolt ons..

You're welcome @AD-Pixel6 

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

AD-Pixel6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, that's the one. I have just been reading through some other posts and have found a guide from @MI5 which helped me to find the discount under bolt ons..

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@AD-Pixel6 wrote:

You're welcome @AD-Pixel6 

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4