Did you mean: 

Signal issues indoors

Annelie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I just moved flats and have been having issues with signal in my new flat. I can't get 2/3/4G and cannot make/receive calls indoors - I need to step outside to get signal which is not ideal. I've checked the network status and it says no issues. Any way to resolve this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Annelie 

You can use wifi calling https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling or move networks to one that works better in your area.

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Annelie 

You can use wifi calling https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling or move networks to one that works better in your area.

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

O2, like most of the UK mobile networks, only offers WiFi calling to Contract customers, sadly.

If you are considering moving to another carrier, @Annelie, as @MI5 mentions, do try out a PAYG SIM from that network first, to see if your signal strength is improved before committing to another contract. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3