Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 00800

Anyone know how much it costs to call a 00800 number?

hicky7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Messages and emails apparently from 02 updating my tariff

Hi Guys,I've never been here before but am looking for a little help from those more knowledgeable than myself...Today, I've received two text messages apparently from O2UK, first stating a tariff change was completed at 6.12am this morning to O2 Sim...

Resolved! Reschedule delivery

Dear Sirs/Madams.I have a all day delivery scheduled for this Tuesday (10.11.2020) order no. ms-316112941, is there anyway to reschedule for Wednesday instead? My boss suddenly changed my shifts without me knowing, If its not possible to change the d...

Poor Signal and Battery Draining Quickly

First off my signal has been repeatedly poor for a long time now in Exeter, Devon. I have had problems with this in the past and it still hasnt been rectified. I have done all the previous steps of resetting my phone, sim swap etc.Secondly, I have be...

Adam95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping Sim only contract but swapping the phone

So I have a great sim only deal at the moment, however I am looking at a new phone.The phone is only available for pre order at the moment, can I buy the phone alone without a air time plan?The delivery says from 13th but when will I actually get it?...

Farha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old O2 email account

Hi, I used to have an email account with O2. Unfortunately I didn't change that address with my gp and so now we have gone into lockdown, my shielding email will have gone to that old email. I have tested the email and it still obviously receives ema...

Resolved! Can I use my sim in both an android and Iphone?

As per title. I have a Galaxy S9 phone, but I will be getting an old iphone 5 shortly to use some specific music software that only works on an Iphone. Can I swap my sim from the S9 to use the Iphone temporarily without upsetting the android setup on...

Spritely by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account fraud

I discovered that my account had been hacked after I thought I was speaking to O2 about upgrade options. I realized very quickly that I had made a mistake and contacted O2 by phone. I was told that phone orders had been made against my account but th...

wwwadd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can my current sim card be used in both Android & Apple phones?

I recentley upgraded to the Huawei P40 Pro and did not realise at the time the far reaching implications of not being able to use Google (GSM) stuff. Personally I dont think the warnings or information around this are prominent enough on the 02 websi...

MrFox73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos