cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security concerns and hacking and now i have no services???

ByrneNJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

after countless efforts to prove to o2 that no matter what i do to change my apple id passwords etc i am still being hacked. ive just had 3 emails where it states ive applied for things when i havent. it will not let me ring these companies as my services are gone once again.  ive had my wifi router changed 3 times and over 4 months this has been happening. BT refer me to you, you refer me to apple, apple refer me back to you!!  my passwords keep getting changed even though ive changed them many times. i went into store yesterday to be told my ID must be linked to my old iphone. If this is the case. o2 collected my old handset when they replaced it??????, on your site half the time it says my number is not recognised by you. ive had texts that look like could be you but isnt. emails from you which now i wonder if it is o2 and ive paid towards my bill on 7th jan but still shows OS amount. something is going on here and no one at o2 is listening to me. get placed on hold for very large amounts of time. Can someone please look into this as now people are using my details!!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@ByrneNJ 

If you are having problems with Apple ID and being hacked its Apple that need to sort it, as o2 won't be changing anything. 

Not sure why BT are referring you to o2. 

It is upto you to protect your details, I would report it on Action Fraud, and then put protective marks on your credit report, Ask o2 to change your number - guide here Guide: How to change your mobile number  

The go through and change all your passwords that are linked to you. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@ByrneNJ 

If you are having problems with Apple ID and being hacked its Apple that need to sort it, as o2 won't be changing anything. 

Not sure why BT are referring you to o2. 

It is upto you to protect your details, I would report it on Action Fraud, and then put protective marks on your credit report, Ask o2 to change your number - guide here Guide: How to change your mobile number  

The go through and change all your passwords that are linked to you. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2