Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

0843 numbers

Hi. I receive 0843 incoming calls regularly. One ring, then cuts off. I called one back in error once and had£1 deducted from my PAYG balance. I've been blocking them as they come in. Can I block all permanently? Is 02 aware of any scams or are peopl...

Huawei P30 Pro call issue

Hi. I have been having some issues with my Huawei P30 Pro when making voice calls. The people can't hear me but I can hear them. I turn the handset off and on again but the issue carrys on. I have to result to video calls so I am now using a lot of d...

Stuwomble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded phone not connecting to network

Hi,I recently upgraded my handset to an iPhone 11 through O2 Refresh. However, after inserting my original sim into the new phone, I am unable to get any network reception and can only make calls if I’m in a WiFi network.I’ve tried resets, airplane m...

Qasiel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim1 not provisioned

Help, upgraded my phone, got a new sim with it (5g s20plus)Followed the Sim swap process, worked a treat!Now this morning it comes up with Sim not provioned.I cannot speak to anyone at customer services (upgrade and cancellations only on that line) o...

Wayne2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid but not showing

I paid my device bill a few hours ago and the money has left my bank account but it’s still showing that I haven’t paid for some reason! Can someone help please? I can’t afford to pay it for a second time today!

Pixie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number portability time window

Hey there.when you buy a new sim and you want to transfer a number onto the new sim, how long do you have to do this?eg. I buy a new sim 1st april 2020. can I request the portability of an old number (different carrier) on that sim on the 15th of apr...

Resolved! early termination charge

Hello.I am on pay monthly and the contract ends 15th of May 2020.I swear I have read somewhere that there is a window of time before the end of the contract where I can cancel it without extra charges, like 14 days before the end date.Anyone knows an...

My o2 account problem/won’t let me login

I am trying to access my account on My o2 but every time I login with my email or my phone number it says that I don’t have any products or services with o2 when I do. When I try and login on the app it says that I should get in touch as the app is n...