Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim nightmare

JayBee1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK, so I've called customer services four times - been bounced around between people who can't help. I just upgraded my phone and made the error of choosing the eSiM option. Now my new phone (iPhone 13) doesn't work as a phone - and my old phone (iPhone 12) has stopped receiving push messages so I can't receive the security codes. This means security questions take up at least 5 minutes of every call. When I try to port my account on my new phone under the Mobile Services tab - it gives me an error message that this new phone (Iphpne 13) is ineligible because my sim is not supported. When I try to d/l my eSIM onto my old phone (iPhone 12) it wants me to scan a QR code which I don't have . . . not sure what to do.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@JayBee1 

Pop in store with photo ID to get an esim pack.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2