Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen faults

Gena
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having trouble using buttons on the right hand side of my screen, any buttons on that side can’t be pressed, I can take lots and lots of attempts at pressing the letter P or touching the crosses to close something 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7925 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

Not much information to go on. 

What make and model would be useful

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Gena 

First thing to try is a reboot.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9283 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Gena wrote:

I’m having trouble using buttons on the right hand side of my screen, any buttons on that side can’t be pressed, I can take lots and lots of attempts at pressing the letter P or touching the crosses to close something 

Are you using a screen protector @Gena ; if you are, make sure that it is completely flat and that no debris have got between the screen and the protective layer. 👍 

In writing that, I am assuming that it is a mobile 'phone that you are using and not a touch-screen laptop or a tablet ? 

Message 4 of 6

Gena
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No I don’t have any screen protector on, I have requested a return as I’ve only had the phone 14 days on the 21st so waiting for a return bag and label 

thank you anyway 

Gena

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9283 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

That sounds a sensible way forward @Gena ; hadn't realised that it was a new device. 

Good luck. 👍 

Message 6 of 6