Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 Pro

JDWATERSTON
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has there been any change with regards to the delivery date of preordered Pixel 6 Pros?  I ordered mine on the night of the event, and have not received any dispatch notification, and given launch day is today, I somehow think it's not going to arrive today, despite it saying in the app that it's due today and will be dispatched in time. I received a text saying that sorrys there's a delay, however, there was no reasoning behind the delay nor any estimated delivery date following this. 

I've had numerous web-chats, who have been less than helpful and I've raised a complaint about their lack of communication, who outlined that the 'dispatch is in progress', which didn't ask my question and circumvented my question regarding the guaranteed delivery date I purchased the phone under. 

I am annoyed at the lack of communication on this one. I'm wondering if there could be an update for myself and others in this situation, with regards to Pixel 6 Pro preorders that haven't been dispatched yet.

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Mister_V
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue for me. Ordered the black 128GB pro about an hour after the event and other than a text the day after saying there had been a delay (which made no sense) I have had zero updates. I've spoken to two different reps on the live chat who just say the order is "in processing" which is vague as anything. 

Looking on Twitter it seems there are LOTS of people in the same situation. 

Message 11 of 47

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Afternoon all,

I unfortunately cannot speak for all orders as there will undoubtedly be some who pre-ordered while a delivery delay was quoted to them on our website, but we're aware of some Pixel 6 orders not being dispatched yesterday for delivery today as they should have been.

We've identified all impacted orders and a text has been sent (or will be, soon!) to those customers advising of the issue and that their Pixel device should arrive by tomorrow. If your order was one of those impacted, we know how exciting it is to get a shiny new phone and how much you've been looking forward to it, and we apologise for this error on our part :'(

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 12 of 47

JDWATERSTON
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your reply, the first person who I've spoken to today who has actually given an answer, and I appreciate that. 

I was quoted today's date, however, have not received a text or and email about an update, or if it's going to be delivered tomorrow. Would it be possible for you to look into this for anyone who asks?

Thanks.

Message 13 of 47

TimH
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in the same position.  Today's date given and no update as to it being delivered tomorrow. 

Message 14 of 47

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Sorry @TimH & @JDWATERSTON - it very much sounds like both your orders are part of the ones that were impacted by our warehouse error, and likely arriving tomorrow. I've just been informed not all texts have gone out yet and some are still being processed, so you'll likely get it soon if you haven't already.

I'll drop you both a PM just to check something.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 15 of 47

WilliamF85
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hopefully I'm in the same boat as Tim & JD as above. Fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow. No text as of yet. Thanks @Chris_K for the update

Message 16 of 47

Mister_V
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hopefully I am also in the same position as well, I can deal with it being a day or two late but it's the lack of communication that's really frustrating. Thank you @Chris_K for the updates.

Message 17 of 47

rickit
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here mate, I have raised a complaint today exactly the same here

Message 18 of 47

rickit
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Very rare, they didn't update me either

Message 19 of 47

nell13
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for clarifying @Chris_K I'm another one, of the what seems like many orders, that have been impacted, still no text or update.  Any advice for customers who haven't had any updates as yet?

Message 20 of 47