Did you mean: 

Ongoing Roaming Issues

MegLiverpool
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, bit of a long one.

My phone was stolen in Feb, bars placed etc, and had a nightmare getting the new phone and bars removed but was eventually fixed.

I went on holiday to Jersey and had no roaming. I didn’t all of the fixes on here for APN, resetting network etc but to no avail. Placed my families o2 sims in my phone and their sims worked. Came home, got a new sim from the shop and checked bars and roaming were ok. 

Went to ibiza, all roaming worked perfectly. I thought amazing! But then I went to Amsterdam and no roaming at all again. Getting really frustrated and no one can work out the issue. 

Any advice would be appreciated as this issue has been going on since February now. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7621 Posts
  • 146 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

This might be a starting point @MegLiverpool :-

Guide: O2 BARs 

Message 2 of 4

MegLiverpool
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, sadly O2 have said there are no such bars. They even said my Apple Watch may be causing an issue at one point. 

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37275 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

O2 used to say they do not support an Apple Watch on a Data Plan when roaming, so they may have a point, @MegLiverpool - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Apple-Watch-ultra-data-roaming-does-not-work/m-p/1595445/highlig...

O2's own Apple Watch guide has some tips, if you think that may be of use: Activate Apple Watch Guide 

Good luck!

Message 4 of 4