Did you mean: 

No calls or texts

Jjorr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

iam still trotting to resolve the issues listed below, was told Tuesday that I would receive a call back but iam still waiting. 
this morning both of my lines have been blocked from calls texts. 
so this is the only way I can contact you. 

Hello,

Furthering on to my second complaint, I requested my number to be moved back from business to a consumer account while in store on the phone to "retail helpdesk" instead of doing this they have just disconnected the number, leaving me with no phone number and a second termination fee that again I haven't asked for. I need this to be dealt with as soon as possible, i have wasted hours and hours and hours in store and on the phone trying to get this sorted and it's been nothing but aggravation. I've never receive such bad service. As per my last complaint "My name is Joseph Taylor and I came into an o2 store at the end of September to upgrade one of my numbers (REMOVED)
There was 107.97 remaining on the device plan for this number which I was happy to pay in a final bill as explained at the time. This number was migrated over to a business account which was a surprise to me. On top of this, for some reason, my number ending in (REMOVED) was also migrated to business, I was not sure of this until recently when I received a bill of 359.52 from o2, 107.97 of this being the device plan I was willing to pay off. The other 251.55 that was taken was the remaining amount of my device plan which I didn’t agree to. This has caused me financial and mental distress and I really need this issue solved before I have to take it to a financial ombudsman". If I don't receive a response within 24 hours I will be taking this to a financial ombudsman as it's ridiculous.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

I'm afraid this Community is made up of customers only. No one from O2 will read your letter 

However I would seriously advise you to use the arrow at the top right of your post and choose edit to remove all personal information as it is valuable to spam / Scam merchants

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2