Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile internet?

JackBrown123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So just moved into a new apartment. Finally got broadband / wifi setup with another company last week but this morning it went down.

The o2 coverage of 5g in my area is really poor due to living in a busy city centre area.

Won’t be able to get broadband fixed until Monday at the earliest and I have a lot of work I need to do and a stable internet connection is required.

is there anyway I can get temporary internet access? Or a short term dongle or something like that?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@JackBrown123 

Easiest way would be to chat to a neighbour to use their wifi.

Not much you can do otherwise if you're not getting decent network coverage.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7412 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@JackBrown123 

You could try a dongle from another network ; visit a Three, Vodaphone or EE mobile store. 

Or get a PAYG SIM from one of these networks and buy a second-hand dongle from the likes of CEX.  

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

It's going to be difficult to set anything else up and trial alternatives between now and Monday.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4