Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with voicemail, calling 02 and calls ending at 14 minutes 28 seconds

Natasha21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, Over the last week I have had difficulties with my service. I am unable to access my voicemail as calls completely disconnect, unable to call 202 from my device and all my calls are ending at precisely 14mins 28 seconds. I phoned 02 today and they tried to offer support over the phone to no success and have escalated the matter. I should hear back in three days, however wondered if anyone else had similar experiences and how this was resolved. I have upgraded recently and wondered If this had impacted anything?  

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Natasha21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, it randomly started happening to me again today after i thought it was resolved, making me now believe its a network issue given how many people are experiencing the same problem. I used my work phone which is also o2 and again same problem! I also was on hold but kept getting disconnected because of this. We are paying for a service which is seemingly very poor and more of a wider issue.

02 really need to look into this more widely instead of suggesting its a customer problem.

Message 11 of 12

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36138 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@JTK wrote:

I'm a business customer though.

Then you will need to pursue through 8002, Business CS, @JTK.

Message 12 of 12