Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls - no caller ID

Roman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since Thursday all of my incoming calls are coming through as ‘No Caller ID’. This includes all of my saved contacts. I’ve checked all of my phone settings, completed a network reset, installed the latest iOS,

called O2 twice (they just googled it and offered no solutions!), been to a store and done a SIM swap. When another SIM,

with another account and number, is placed into my phone it works fine! It seems to be baffling everyone. Anyone have any ideas??….

Message 1 of 263
262 REPLIES 262

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Mammabear. Of course. I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 191 of 263

mtbkun
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

call 202 ask the o2 customer service to switch off the CLI ( caller Line Identity) and then switch back on from your profile. 

Message 192 of 263

bitmit
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having the same issue. The accepted solution post doesn't actually show a solution. Has anyone actually managed to resolve this?

Message 193 of 263

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

It normally requires someone within o2 to fix this @bitmit 

We have some advisors on the community that might be able to help.

Can you see if you can fix this please @O2Sarah- or @O2nath_ci ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 194 of 263

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

@bitmit I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 195 of 263

Damien1962
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.Hi.I’m having the same issue after a Sim swap, and the online chat has been exceptionally unhelpful (actually shocking!). 

@O2Sarah- please could I trouble you for assistance?  Thanks ever so much. Damien 

Message 196 of 263

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Damien1962 I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 197 of 263

mtbkun
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I got it solved.   call 202 ask the o2 customer service to switch off the CLI ( caller Line Identity) and then switch back on from your profile.

Message 198 of 263

Damien1962
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Big thumbs up and thank you to @O2Sarah- who has fixed this for me, quickly and efficiently, after escalated battles with o2 messaging help.

@O2Sarah- 02 can learn from you how to do customer support properly  🙂

Message 199 of 263

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would it be possible for someone to look at my account please? Caller ID has not worked since the account was first activated 2-3 weeks ago. Brand new phone, brand new sim/O2 account. I have tried all the suggested fixes: different phones, different sims, reset, switch off and on, disable 4G, disable wifi calling...nothing works ☹️

Message 200 of 263