Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you find the live chat?

AnotheButterfly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just been told by text message following two calls with people at O2 that my old number has not ported, despite my giving them a PAC code over the phone twice today and having been told it would be fine. I phoned them up and they say they are closed but to go to www.o2/livechat for support as this is open until 11pm at night. Well I can't find the live chat page. Every time you click on something it goes in a loop and takes you back to where you started. It's rubbish. Any help???

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AnotheButterfly 

Best place is to go to the shop pages and wait there https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

AnotheButterfly
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I see where you're coming from...!

Message 3 of 9

AnotheButterfly
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

One minute past 11, given up. Clearly no one is around who wants to sell me anything...

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AnotheButterfly 

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this.
Thanks.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

AnotheButterfly
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the suggestions but I am not a social media type and would have no idea as to how to do any of those things. Anyway, I phoned up O2 this morning and they said the port of my old number is actually happening and to ignore any text messages to the contrary as these are erroneous and generated by their computer system. So ingers crossed!

Message 6 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Good luck

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

AnotheButterfly
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks MI5. My old number was succesfully ported today but can't change the O2 number given to me to my old number in the setiings on my phone, which is what the O2 rep said to do. Never did find the place to access the Live Chat. And now when I log onto my O2 account it says 'It looks like something's gone wrong
We're looking into it and hope to get it fixed soon.'. So not impressed so far. This Community forum seems good though.

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AnotheButterfly 

I'd give it 24 hours and reboot your phone as sometimes it can take a while for the systems to catch up.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9