Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Apple Cellular Watch

CazzaK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've spoken to O2 five times about this and been in to the store 3 times. Every time we get a different response and no  one seems to know what the answer is.

My husband and I recently purchased the iPhone 15 Pro and Apple 9 Watches. We both have O2 Sim only accounts under my name.

I was able to connect my watch to my phone via a data plan in the Mobile Services section of my Watch App so that I can make calls from my watch without being near the phone.

It's not been so simple with my husband. When you go in to mobile services within his phone we get the message "Your O2 account is not eligible to enable mobile service your Apple Watch. Contact O2 for more information".

We have spoken to O2 so many times and they just keep passing us around and repeating the same things. Nothing we have done seems to help and no one seems to be able to help.

Can anyone here shed some light on to this please?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38200 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

This is a Customer Forum - and most of the queries seem to be like yours - what worked on one watch-phone pair does not work on another identical pair. Some have been lucky, and when presenting with photo id in an O2 Shop, have got a staff member who recognised that the watch number has not been associated with the phone on the O2 side, and rectified the issue there and then. You are going to have to persist with O2, either via Social Media at the link just below or in person in a shop. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2