Did you mean: 

Cannot make calls on iPhone since getting an ipad

indymum
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

Have been out of contract for a while on a sim only pay monthly and a few days ago I ‘upgraded’ to an iPad and now I cannot seem to make any calls on my iPhone. Nowhere did it say that I would stop being able to make calls and it’s driving me mad! Online chat didn’t help at all so does anyone have a solution please?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Sounds like you upgraded your phone tariff for an iPad instead of adding an iPad to your existing iPhone tariff, @indymum - you are going to have to call O2 to get it sorted, You will need to call the Sales Team on 0800 081 0255 and ask them what went wrong and get their help to fix it. Other ways to reach O2 here: Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Sounds like you upgraded your phone tariff for an iPad instead of adding an iPad to your existing iPhone tariff, @indymum - you are going to have to call O2 to get it sorted, You will need to call the Sales Team on 0800 081 0255 and ask them what went wrong and get their help to fix it. Other ways to reach O2 here: Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

indymum
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your help and for responding 😁

Message 3 of 3