Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch

Catk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ordered 2 Apple Watch’s using my account I have two numbers on my account mine and husbands can I link the watches to either number ? Or are they linked to one of the numbers ? And can it be changed 🧐

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Catk 

They are both linked to your account as that's what you ordered them on.

Speak to O2 but you may be required to pay one off fully to move it to a different account, or cancel it and order from a different account.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Catk 

They are both linked to your account as that's what you ordered them on.

Speak to O2 but you may be required to pay one off fully to move it to a different account, or cancel it and order from a different account.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2