Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch cellular showing No Connection

Wilkie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Watch has worked perfectly with cellular for over a year then suddenly refused to connect.  Still showing green tick and O2 under plan. Tried calling for support several times but after waiting over 20 minutes each time, gave up.  Tried engaging with the automated assistant but think Mum would be more help.  O2 customer service has really gone down hill since teaming up with Virginmedia.  I am still being charged for the watch cellular service but unable to use it and unable to contact O2.

Can somebody please help?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Wilkie 

All we know here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Wilkie 

All we know here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2