Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost service

Ive lost service & i dont know why

Shadey79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive text messages when abroad.

Currently I am in Poland and having issue with receiving text messages. I am using Pixel 5 and I have tried the following things: restart phone, restart network settings, changing network provider, changing network bands, changing Message Center Numb...

Tomasz_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not working following porting

I have transferred my number over from three to 02. The transfer started yesterday morning (12 April) and appeared to have completed later in the day.My O2 account shows my correct number. After much messing around with settings and turning phone on ...

James42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage and FaceTime not activating after number ported from EE

Hope someone can help as this is driving me crazy!! My number ported over on Wednesday from EE to O2 and I’ve tried everything possible to get my number activated for IMessage and FaceTime but I just keep get the activation error message!! Any thing ...

ScottB99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong bill

Good morning. I took a mobile phone from you on the O2 network and I was going to pay £44 a month. I got another bill with a 51.61 plan. I feel cheated.

mazak197 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending limit

It keeps saying I've reached my spending limit but I've not got a spending limit on my account why dies this keep happening I'd like to purchase a new game today from my ps4 through my mobile bill and it wont let me ?

Si84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STAC not yet processed

I got a STAC code on and then on Monday 10th April gave it to my new provider Lyca along with the othe details (number to be cancelled, Lyca PUK, Lyca ICCID, port date 11/04/23). Lyca have confirmed the STAC request was submitted. Spoke with O2 custo...

davidbbc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call waiting

Hi. My call waiting do not working.I try contact O2 but they told me the problem is my phone. I chęć my phone and all its ok.What can I do

Resolved! Activation Notifications

Hi. I am not receiving activation notifaction codes. They do sometimes arrive 12 hours later. I've checked my settings for blocking, they seem fine. I've done everything like put my phone in airplane mode, restarting it etc. But I can't activate my b...

robolly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app not working

I can't log into my o2 app. It says that it is not available to me. Thanks

G36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos