Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Error 14 on one watch, not showing plan on the other

BenP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I recently upgraded from my Series 6 watch to an Ultra and whenever I got to "Setup Mobile Service" I get an error message asking me to quote reference number 14. I read on the forums that this is something which has been fixed previously by o2 experts - could someone please assist me as whenever I call I am not getting anyone technically minded at all...

Solved: Apple Watch data plan error code 14 - O2 Community

Secondly, I also purchased a Series 8 watch for my wife (both of these are connected to different mobile contracts of which I am the account holder). Whenever I try to setup Mobile service for her watch it keeps asking me to setup a NEW contract. This isn't correct and having previously tried it, it just adds yet another contract (which we had cancelled) and the mobile data never works.

It could be the same situation whereby the "The existing esim on the watch needed to be reset by O2 on their side."

So please, if someone could assist, I can't bear to be on the phone for yet another hour and 40 minutes with no resolution for devices I have had for a week.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38560 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

Tagging @O2Emma for you, @BenP - watch out for a message from her asking for details to move on this for you. Good luck!

Message 2 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Looks like Emma missed that message, so perhaps @O2Ryan can help @BenP instead?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 12

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 4 of 12

Cal_O
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’m also having the same issue with no resolution from the telephone support team. It just stopped working out of nowhere. Any chance you can help?

Many Thanks

Message 5 of 12

gmarkj
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Can you see if you can assist @Cal_O with their Apple watch problem @O2Sarah- ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 6 of 12

Tonytat
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi can someone please help had too reset my Apple watch now am getting error code 14 seems like I am not the only one never had this before thanks

Message 7 of 12

gmarkj
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Another Apple watch issue for you @O2Sarah- .

Can you see if you can help @Tonytat please?

Message 8 of 12

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks again @gmarkj 

@Tonytat  I will send you a private message so we can check your account.

Message 9 of 12

BenP
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, it’s been over a month since I got an Apple Watch Ultra for me and a Series 8 for my wife and still we have NO mobile connectivity. Despite a back and forth with @O2Ryan  (which I haven’t heard back from in over a week).

oh and on my January bill I was charged for 4 different Watch accounts…so yeah - things are not going well.

Message 10 of 12