Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 eSIM yet - desperate!

JJJ_Frustrated
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to port my eIM to my new iPhone last week.  I was immediately disconnected but no eSIM - having gone to a store and spoken to customer services, I was told that 360 customers could not be issued eSIMs due to a technical fault which had been going on a few weeks, and was sent a plastic SIM.

I'm having to borrow a phone (my work SIM is plastic and only one physical SIM slot), but before I sit in the O2 customer support phone queue to try to get an eSIM again, does anybody know if they're able to be issued now?

Thanks

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7119 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

First I've heard of it.

I'll ask an advisor to contact you and clarify matters

@O2Ryan Can you help here?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 17

O2Ryan
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 3 of 17

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @JJJ_Frustrated was @O2Ryan able to help you get this sorted?

360 customers should be able to order one through My O2 - 

MyO2 App > Select swap My Sim > Download new eSim to phone option > Then install via Myo2
Message 4 of 17

JJJ_Frustrated
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Breanna  he's still looking into it.

I know I should be able to order one - sadly that's what I did last week, which resulted in my existing eSIM being disconnected, and no way to get a replacement.  Which is why I drove to a store who couldn't help me, who contacted customer services on my behalf, who told me there was a system issue which had been going on a few weeks, with no ETA for fix, which meant I could not have an eSIM at all (apparently affecting 360 customers).

I'm just lucky I've been able to borrow a phone, because with no service I couldn't 2FA for banking, credit cards, or even the O2 app.

Message 5 of 17

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7119 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

@JJJ_Frustrated Did you order it via the SIM Swap section on My O2 as outlined by @Breanna ?

That's how I swapped and the QR code and instructions were emailed to me almost immediately.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 17

JJJ_Frustrated
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I did. At least from what I remember. Through the app etc. 

Message 7 of 17

JJJ_Frustrated
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still no further forwards with this.  I tried calling customer services yesterday - waited an hour in the queue to be told by the agent, that there was a technical fault which meant they couldn't access my account.

Was advised to go to a 360 store - none anywhere near me.

This is getting ridiculous !  What can I do, other than get a PAC and go elsewhere?

Message 8 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 124252 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@JJJ_Frustrated 

I'll tag @O2Georgina as she's on this morning. Hopefully she will be able to help. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 17

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@JJJ_Frustrated  if  you are a 360 customer i will pass your details on, I will private message you now

signature
Message 10 of 17