cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voucher topup

Anonymous
Not applicable

how are deaf folks supposed to topup with a voucher, we cant use our phone to call the 4444 number cos we are DEAF, so how can we use the blasted voucher that the blasted stupid shops gave us

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

grow up and use your common sense, no need for that language. Get a friend to top up for you!

Mods notified

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I`m independant pal, I dont need anyone to do things for me, I`ll try vodafone or orange, anything to make life easy for us poor deaf folks On the vodafone web site I can type in my voucher number and get topped up in 2 mins, why the heck cant they do that on the O2 site, its cos they want yer visa card number thats why As for my language, what the heck dya think, I`m annoyed after buying a 500 quid mobile fone only to find out I cant use the thing cos of a stupid web site and a stupid shop that cant use my card And the reason I`m not using vodafone is cos they cant be trusted, cheated me outa 3 quid and I expect O2 to be no better, wait and see

Message 3 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Take yourself and your language elsewhere, you are not welcome here! Smiley Mad

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.o2.co.uk/topup

If you're so independant you would do some searching of your own and find ways of topping up that don't involve using a phone.

You can top up online, at an ATM (cash) machine, via Facebook, E-Top Up card...or you can even set an Auto top-up on your account via My O2.

So before you start pleading discrimination, swearing and claiming everyone is against you and deaf people...do some research, Mr/Miss Independant.

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions