cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi. i would like to pay a bill but i cant log in and im not able to call you cuz you blocked my phone. what shpuld i do then .? 

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It sounds like you need to borrow a phone or use a call box.
Ways to pay here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090 and contact numbers here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It sounds like you need to borrow a phone or use a call box.
Ways to pay here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090 and contact numbers here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
A call box, very retro. Use online chat and ask they call you.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 3 of 13

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Curr946 wrote:
A call box, very retro.

But still very useful when you have no other telephone means.....I think a lot of people have forgotten how to use them or are frightened by the simplicity of their technology.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 5 of 13

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

hi. i would like to pay a bill but i cant log in and im not able to call you cuz you blocked my phone. what shpuld i do then .? 

Hello @Anonymous!  I am still not sure what do you need  Don't know

If what you need is your email or username to login, maybe you can try the "Forgotten your username or password?" online? If you can't log in because you don't have an internet connection... It is different problem!  

Thanks @Beenherebefore@jonsie@Curr946 and @MI5 for trying to help! I am still 'lost with the title'!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 13

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Lol they want to pay their bill @MercedesS but their line's been blocked for non payment..
Message 7 of 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@gindygoo wrote:
Lol they want to pay their bill @MercedesS but their line's been blocked for non payment..

I think I got that part @gindygoo Cheers  I am just trying to get more info about the problem so we all can help without guessing D'oh! 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 8 of 13

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

@gindygoo wrote:

I think I got that part @gindygoo Cheers  I am just trying to get more info about the problem so we all can help without guessing D'oh! 

@MercedesSAhhh I see.. 😂 I really should just go to sleep lol, I'm shattered but am overtired so I'm just Confused

Message 9 of 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@gindygoo same here!!! What a long day!  Bang Have a great weekend! Wave

Message 10 of 13