Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim only

Esox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Looking to keep my number and phone but change in six months. What is cheapest tariff for 6 months with 1000 mins a few texts and 1g data?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a look at your question that you have mentioned. You would have the following allowance of 1000 Minutes, 1GB Data and Unlimited Texts is currently £11.00 on a 12 Month Sim Only Contact but might change in 6 months with the price.

P.S I'm not a o2 Employee

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3670 Solutions

@Esox Please look here: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/all-tariffs

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check my Post below. Made a mistake creating two posts. 

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a look at your question that you have mentioned. You would have the following allowance of 1000 Minutes, 1GB Data and Unlimited Texts is currently £11.00 on a 12 Month Sim Only Contact but might change in 6 months with the price.

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6958 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Well @Esox  is looking to change/upgrade in 6 months so I would think that tariff would ideal in my opinion, for what it's worth. Even on a sim only contract  for 12 months the OP will still be eligible to upgrade at any time because of changing from an existing contract.

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Esox, did you get a chance to look through the suggestions above? Let us know what you go for in the end, and whetehr you need some more help wth this at all slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6