Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Boostbox

I have bought an O2 boostbox, as I have no signal at home. How do I go about registering/setting this up

Resolved! Close my account

My contract is up for renewal at the end of Jan. Do I need to notify O2 that I am going to close my account?

Kes62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message December 2019

Just received a text message saying O2 was unable to process my latest bill and to click a link to confirm payment details. O2 said it is fraudulent but that "there hasn't been a security breach". So hopefully it's just a speculative fraudster. Needl...

SueSale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message 27 Dec 19

I received a text message from 07707514415 claiming to be fro O2 informing me that there was a problem with my bill and click on the link to solve it. Was this really from O2 or was it a scam?;

Steve42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment problem

Got a text stating problem with account and contains a link. Anyone I can report this to

Amd4317 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Travel Inclusive Zone vs O2 Travel

Hi, I am travelling to Hong Kong and New Zealand next month. My tariff includes the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone bolt on which I’ve checked gives me a free daily allowance whilst in NZ, but not whilst in Hong Kong. In order to get the allowance in Honk K...

Iancoolie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data plan for Apple Watch

Hi I have an Apple Watch series 5 and trying to set up the data plan from the watch app. I log in to o2 and it states to choose a plan but nothing is loaded below so can’t select anything. It has been doing this for three days now and the guru said t...

Sam14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam Texts

Hi all, had a strange text saying to update my billing details from the number : +44 7599 443247. Reported to the spam number. Tried some domain lookup places but had no luck, anyone with the same number after you? The website it tried to get me on w...

ElinKatie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos