cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 strike a deal with....... The Sun

Anonymous
Not applicable

So 02 have made a deal with the Sun+ to provide services to those signing up on the 4g contract.

I really hope o2 understand what they have done, I for one will not have anything to do with that newspaper or any services they provide and will be leaving o2 very shortly.

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
They've got to have something to spend all the extra money they will be getting on 😞
Message 2 of 37

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions
New and upgrading customers only. Not going to be too many of either at the moment.

You'd have thought that they may have offered it as a sweetener to existing customers to try and deflect some of the recent flak they've been getting
Message 3 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes good point Dave and what about their fair deal for all policy doesn't seem very fair does it
Message 4 of 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So 02 have made a deal with the Sun+

Not heard about this - any links ??

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Thanks but no loss wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Snap
Message 9 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
No but I do think it should be offered to existing customers what about fair deal they keep preaching
Message 10 of 37