Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

my phone was stolen

Hi There, 

I have had my phone stolen from me yesterday and lost everything. I have had my mother call from England as I am in Brussels currently. my mum told me that you have cancelled my sim and a new one will be sent to me with my same number. They need me to call to verify this and I am trying to but I can't get ahold of anyone can someone help me please its urgent 

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 123

Re: my phone was stolen

[ Edited ]

Hi @Natashah

This is not Customer Services you are speaking to but a community forum made up of customers like yourself.

Please follow the instructions in the following link:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Lost-or-Stolen-O2-Device-How-to-Report-it/ba-p/1023988

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 63: Greatness Assured

@Natashah You can call customer service for free using Skype over WiFi, or borrow someone's phone on +44 800 032 1402 which is the code you will need to call from Brussels. You should also report the phone stolen to the local police.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Natashah, sorry to hear about your phone. Smiley Sad Please do let us know how you're getting on with this.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature