cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost 02 sim don't know ssn need to keep number help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have lost my O2 payg sim when I rang customer services they said they can't send me a replacement sim without the sim serial number, I do not have this due to me losing my sim I really need the number because I have had it for years & friends family , sons school, doctors etc have it. Could anybody please advise me on how to get the number back thank you.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can call up and ask to speak to Pay And Go and ask if there are any additional security questions you can answer?

That is strange.

Message 11 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

02 customer services said that because i hadn't topped up they can only do it with ssn now i am at a loss as what to do i dont think i will be using 02 ever again Smiley Mad

Message 12 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

So is the number on Pay As You Go or on a Pay Monthly sim card?

Sorry - I've confused myself here.

Message 13 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

np its pay as you go

Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay - I don't work in Pay As You Go but as far as I am aware, the asking for the SSN was more for Pay Monthly departments to verify Pay As You Go accounts.

In your MYO2, at the left hand side it says 'My Orders' - this might have the details but it is unlikely.

Have you tried calling Pay As You Go Customer Services?

Also - what kind of phone did you have? It's a long shot but some might retain that info.

Message 15 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi there is nothing in my orders i have a blackberry torch there is an ssn on there starting 8941100653773 but i do not know if this from the original t mobile sim which i brought tthe phone on contract or it is from the payg 02 sim thanks

Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry its 894411006537730****

Message 17 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is O2 slight_smile

Have you given them that over the phone?

Message 18 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

GREAT!!!!!!! going to do it know thanks your a star Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

No Problem - let us know if it works!

Message 20 of 24