cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help please !!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI I'm really new hall of this ... well let's start ...I'm due to have an upgrade and they have offered an iPhone 4 however I have heard not very good reviews ... what everyone thinks ??? I have at the moment an htc and i been very happy with it however I think the htc xl is a bit to big for my liking ... please can someone's help me !!! Thanks. :womanindifferent:
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Have a look in the iPhone section of the forum, or try a Google search for reviews.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have read same reviews and made me more confused ... just wanted to know from someone had one or similar ... I heard about call dropping and that's why I'm not very sure to get it !!! Thanks for your answer .
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had iPhones (3G, 3Gs and now the 4) since the 3G iPhone was launched and I've never yet had a failed or dropped call on O2.
A lot of the dropped calls hype was also down to the mobile networks as well (masts over capacity and network congestion etc). UK mobile networks do tend to work quite hard at keeping up with network demand unlike the US ones (where the biggest dropped call hype was actually coming from).
Yes, I've probably been lucky because of the good quality 2G O2 network in my area. I live in a semi-rural area so demand on the O2 network is likely not as high as in a major city, but on the other hand, there are fewer masts here too.
Dont believe all the hype until you try it for yourself. You have a 14 day return policy with O2 so if the worse comes to the worse and you are not happy, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your iPhone.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
THanks very much you been a great help !!! THanks again.
Message 5 of 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
I have had 3G 3GS 4 and now 4s and no real issues and if you have a hardware issue apple service in an apple store is a lesson other manufacturers should learn as they will replace any warranty work on site with a replacement phone.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you notice a lot of diference between 4 and 4s ???
Message 7 of 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Faster processor Siri and better camera
And redesigned antenna
But it depends what you want
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 8 of 8