ending contract

Rod
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi

Need some advice

A few  months ago i spoke to O2 about the options of going from pay monthly to sim . I never made amy commitment and said if i decided to go ahead i would do this in the local shop .  A few mins after the call i recieved texts from O2 with my new sim contract . I then contacted customer service and advised i needed to be put back to my old contract . Of course they said no problem .

When i got my next bill i found i had lost my discount and had a 2 year contract . Since then i have had several calls to the customer resolution who advised no problem will sort this . After 3 attempts and many apologise nothing happened and asked to put in contact with Complaints . Got a call the next day from  Brooke Harrsion , who advised as the others no problem will sort this . Next day e mail i was promised never arrived , Brooke then gave me her e mail address , which bounced back . I then gave them another e mail address which i recieved and said the case was now closed as everything had been sorted . So did a PAC  code to leqave O 2 and have been advised i would need to pay £ 790 .  So it has not been sorted 

I had been on my orhinal contract since at least  2013 , with no upgrades , so you think O 2 has had there moneys worth from me .  All i am getting from them is promises with no action..... is this in the company "  mantra "  

I though i posted this a few days ago , but cannot find it 

Rod

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Rod 

Nothing we can doo as we are just customers but I'll ask @Martin-O2 and @Marjo to contact you for more info to see if they can help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Any update on this one @Rod? Have you made any progress with your complaint? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Rod
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I thought i had got this sorted !  I was assured by O2 that when i terminated my service i would not incur any charges . I moved to BT in dec , since then  I have not recieved any correspondence from O2 

On sat i recieved a letter from a debt recovery firm saying i owe O2 £ 375.39

i have e mailed the following today

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

resolutionexpert@o2.com

Message 4 of 4