Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! number port

Hi just ported my number over today but when i send a text it is the number that came with the sim calls work ok just text any idea ????

Ending pay monthly contracts and changing to pay as you go

Hi does anyone know what the procedure is for ending a pay monthly contract when a current contract is up for renewal. Basically I have a number of o2 pay monthly contracts and instead of renewing I would like to go to pay as you go as each contract ...

Rob46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! suspicious purchase on mobile broadband

I have two purchases listed as Health from Bona Fide Mobile ltd - both for £3.00 pounds each - which I have NOT bought Can`t get further details - anyone know something? It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not regis...

john01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call charges

Please can someone advise me. I am not supplied a work mobil but my boss wants me to phone customers in Northern Ireland are these calls from uk mainland free? Thank you

JC29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

I would like to cancel my account

Binoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Running out of data and it won’t let me buy a bolt on

Emma34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

Hello, I have an iPhone 7. I’m on a SIM pay monthly contract and have been using WiFi calls and 4G calls. Yesterday I got a notification that it has been switched off. I can’t turn it back on in my phone settings (the toggle switch just prompts to co...

Lee72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Bill Non payment

Is it possible to keep paying off the device and not the airtime bill (or have it on payment arrangement as I'm not using O2 services anymore) as I got laid off my job and have been struggling financially?

FN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos