Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! End contract

Can anyone give me clear and direct contact information to end my contract? I have left the UK for work and no longer need this contract. Everything on the website keeps redirecting me to useless pages.

NikkiS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

i ordered phone friday to come to shop saturday the shop would not give me phone and i am being charged this device plan and dont have phone and been told today the shop turned away the phone today no one will help been begging mangers call back and ...

55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

hi I've just upgraded my contract & separately added another 12month to my account but can't see it on my account or in my orders, Am I doing something wrong?

Resolved! August Invoice Charges

It seems I have gone over my monthly allowance forAugust incurring a hefty bill. OK, I know I may have made some extra calls but one particular call is showing 47.1 mins! All I can think of is that I didnt hang up from the call properly or I made a c...

Drumster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing the bill date

Hi!Hope someone can help.trued ringing&asking on chat but they're all busy.I've just joined O2&my first bill is due out on the 27th of each month.i don't get paid til the very end of each month so will I be able to change the date&if so will I have t...

Resolved! Contract

Today I have received a text saying that I am currently out of my minimum contract term. You also sent me a link in the message that was not available. Please advise me as I am not sure what this means.

563Karen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hello basically you charge me £ 30 more or less for extra that I never asked it . My bill is wrong because I don’t wanna pay for something that I never ever add . Please remove this extra from my next bill

Resolved! New Sim

My iphone and sim are both from o2 but now I have been given a new sim from my new job, how easy is it to put in the new sim? Will my phone be locked to o2? How can I unlock it? Thanks

NikkiS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Migration

Asked an agent to migrate my number said it would be 24hours its now 48 hours no change amy help? dont want to ring because the customer service is truly awful

NI02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos