Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade decline

Unfortunately the network has declined your contract application. We do not receive any information on the reason for the decline and recommend contacting the network directly if you wish to query their decision. Network contact details can be found ...

Muhith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit agreement

I'm on sim only pay monthly plan and since I pay anyway I was thinking about upgrade . I know I already have an account and been told there will be no additional hard credit search however at checkout I was given loan agreement to sign and I believe ...

Jakub3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade email

HelloReceived email telling me I could upgrade to new Note 10 Ultra 5G and they will.lay off my existing contract, I could do it though the link in email but when I go through all options its asking me for the full amount left on my contract.So wonde...

eggie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill sent to wrong email address

A number of months ago I changed the email address on my O2 account. On checking in MyO2, the change appears to have been correctly carried out but I am still receiving monthly billing information at the old email address. I have tried repeatedly to ...

JimT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

if i return a phone in time and was marked as returned and my airtime plan was changed why in MyO2 app still appears i have to pay monthly one device if I don’t have it??

Resolved! Data allowance in car (Xperia, Ford)

I have recently switched to an Xperia 1 ii.Yesterday I attached it to my car with a USB cable to recharge it. To my surprise I found that I could now use my phone using the car's audio system, for example I could access my Spotify playlist from the c...

Resolved! Amazon music. How do I cancel?

I have free 6 months amazon music. How do I cancel the subscription and carry on using it untill 6 months have finished. When I go on my amazon account it says to manage subscription through o2.

DGill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos