Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tariff

I want change tariff for sim only. Can I do this online and keep my old number?

Anna88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My airtime bill

I rang the other day because my phone was disconnected due to late payment, I got my bill on hold till the 27th and the lady said I will be connected anything up to 24 hours, I still got no connection?

Sally123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parental Control

Heloo.. Does anyone know how to deactivate parental control on mobile data?

Cat2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why is is my bill 25 pound when it should be 21 there was no late fee last month so why is this?

4G tethering problem (iPhone SE A1723)

After upgrading my data plan (30Gb -> 100Gb) I am now unable to tether my Mac laptop (USB or WiFi) to my Mac laptop (OS X Mojave) using 4G4G tethering was working well previously.However, if I disable 4G for data in the iPhone settings I am able to s...

Billf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

I bought a 2gb bolt on but it only shows I only have 1.99gb. Why is this?

Chris100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim won’t work in new device

I have just started a new sim only deal with 02. I was sent my new SIM card and I bought myself a new iPhone separately. I inserted my new sim into new iPhone but was unable to activate the sim on that device (there was no service to allow me to send...

claire16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tap2Bill

I've been charged £1.25 for Tap2Bill. I have no idea what this is. I've checked my messages and I've never texted this number. Has anyone else had this happen?

Runner20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Competitions

Hi,Why can’t I text in to radio or TV competitions anymore since I changed my number?

Jordan7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade discount code not applying

I received a discount code for money off the upfront cost of an upgrade, but no matter what I try i can not get the code to apply.I have checked the terms and it everything appears to be in order.Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Jblack95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos