cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Family Plan - Bills, will the "lead" be able to see who i've called and what numbrs i've texted?

John1128
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contract expires, i'm going to sign up to a new contract sim only - add it to my brothers and i can enjoy 20% off.

However, my current bill shows a list of itemised numbers and texts i have called - will he have access / be able to see this once i join his family plan?

I know there is ONE bill only - can this be seperated? to have multiple bills? if there is ONE- that is OK, but dont feel comfortable as he would have access to details of my deals.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@John1128 

As long as you don't use his email address your bills will remain seperate.

You can still make your own calls and texts as you do now.

Family plan help here https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@John1128 

As long as you don't use his email address your bills will remain seperate.

You can still make your own calls and texts as you do now.

Family plan help here https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

John1128
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks, I thought the o2 family plan comes as one bill though? Would the one bill go to the lead on the account only and they see/ view all the connected account details that way? 
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@John1128 

No, as I said, your bill will be separate as long as you keep your account to yourself.

Family plan members just have to be at the same address.

Message 4 of 6

John1128
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
But it's one bill/payment isnt it? I thought the family plan had one bill only, not each individual member having their bill anymore?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions
No it isn't.
I have two contracts with family plan discount and on separate bills.
Message 6 of 6