Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disney+ - 2 subscriptions showing on screen

ZoeB65
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone yesterday and it asked me to readd Disney+ as an extra. Today I have had my confirmation that the old extra of Disney+ has been cancelled and the new one from the upgrade ready to go. I have gone onto Disney+ to activate. Firstly 02 is still showing as it needs to activate even though I've already done this - I am hoping this is just lagging. However my main question is that currently on Disney+, it is showing that I have 2 subscriptions open via 02 and the only way to manage this is via 02. If I click on this option on either of them, it takes me to the billing page which tells me what I owe this month and my device plan. Do I assume that once this month is over, it will all sort itself out?!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ZoeB65 

There is a 28 day lag (the selection and activation period).

Once 28 days have passed, it will just show one subscription and stop asking you to activate.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ZoeB65 

There is a 28 day lag (the selection and activation period).

Once 28 days have passed, it will just show one subscription and stop asking you to activate.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2