Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

demand for payment that I dont owe

BAZA61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi everyone beginning of 2022 I changed to o2 from virgin my number and g/daughters number around sept,22

I cancelled g/daughters number due to her leaving our care .I cancelled with 1/2days remaining off her contract. and paid final bill for that amount .to cut a long story short I recieved emails for the amount of 288 pounds for the cancelled number .so I contacted o2 and said if this demand continues I'm leaving I was assured that I owed nothing and that the emails would cease ,which they did. I've now received a debt recovery letter for the above amount . I'm extremely upset and would like some advise regarding this matter   T.I.A

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@BAZA61 wrote:

I really dont know what to do next. to call o2 I need to put a holiday in it takes that long and then to be told

not to worry its a mistake and ignore any messages , then I receive debt collection messages instead is diabolical . ive turned to this forum hoping for some advice ...thanx

It is possible an O2 Advisor may help, @BAZA61 - the advisor on now is @O2MichaelE - keep an eye on your messages here, see if anything can be done to help, @BAZA61. Good luck!

Message 11 of 13

BAZA61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thankyou

Message 12 of 13

O2MichaelE
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @pgn 

@BAZA61 I'll message you for more details now so I can look at getting this sorted for you.

My working hours are Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 - 17:00
If you message me outside of these times I will respond once I am available
Message 13 of 13