Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL lost my order, o2 won't help

Angry1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed an order on 01/04/2023 for Samsung galaxy S23 ultra (upgrade). Apparently this was dispatched same day with s delivery scheduled for 03/04/2023 for store pick up. Unfortunately there was no phone or any update. I checked DHL and they have informed me that they have not had scan there and this hasn't been scanned in their network since the 2nd April and I need to contact the sender for the advise. Most likely this parcel is deemed lost or stolen or has never been shipped by o2 as they were not able to prove that the device was shipped. I paid £800 upfront  cost plus some extras. I contacted o2 to cancel the contract/order since I have not received the device and to inform that I am not happy to pay a higer bill which is comingvery soon. I was told that the contract can be canceled only when the device will be returned by myself or by the o2 store agent. This is getting very interesting now, because, I clearly said the parcel seemed to be lost so there wont be any return. So I've been left out of pocket -£800 no device and no help. It's already the 6th day of my 14 days cooling period and I am wondering if I still will beable to cancel my contract after that time? Obviously the investigation will take a while... if anyone is actually doing one... HELP! O2 seem to be ignoring my requests and I'm wondering what should be my next step? Citizen Advice Bureau, Ofgem or Ombudsman?  

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146723 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Angry1 

Use Resolver to make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146723 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Angry1 

Use Resolver to make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2