Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

I took out 2 sim only contracts for myself and my husband and trying to get watch airtime plans added on has been impossible. This involves 2 more credit searches and I am getting declined as o2 say too many applications. I wrote to the credit referr...

Ali12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Good morning Hope you can help me ? I want to change my monthly payment date. I pay my bill the 26th every month I want to change it to the 28th of every month hope this can be done I would be very grateful.many thanks charley wilson

Cw2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for calls to Ireland

Why would I be charged for a call from Uk to Ireland if O2 do not charge roaming.

She by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Phones Direct - O2 Monthly tariff

 Hello all, I bought a new phone via Mobile Phones Direct in December 2021. The O2 tariff was advertised as £17 per month including VAT. However, I am actually being charged £20 per month. I have tried calling and cannot get through and the chat func...

Screenshot_20220112-200021_Outlook.jpg
Debagio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract sim

Contract a sim 

Rbn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring numbers over to 02

What is happening at 02? I put in my request to transfer my number over from Giffgaff on 3/1/22 and it still hasn't happened so now I am paying for two SIM contracts! They say it takes two working days......

Zena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery Query

I've just upgraded to a new Samsung phone and took advantage of an offer where I got a Samsung Chromebook with it. I got the phone next working day but still waiting for the Chromebook to arrive. Anyone have any advice on how long they had to wait to...

Flecky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to O2

Hi I have recently joined O2 and want to switch my existing number from existing provider. I have the PAC from existing provider. However, struggling to connect to O2 agent. There is no chat option coming and I am on phone since more than an hour but...

Dhanepud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Report Dispute

I was wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it takes to hear back from the Amendment Team?I am disputing a default that has been put on my account in December 2021 (which I was never advised of). This has affected my credit score significantly a...

ShelNap84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dancho

Hello, I can ask you to let me know the phone xxxxxxxxxxxx I will do the whole payment on January 25, why are you tying my hands Dancho [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Dancho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos