Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change device plan direct debit

Ryanphoneguy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know I can change my direct debit info my my tariff in the my O2 app but it doesn't let me change the direct debit details for my device plan and with no way to contact O2 at the moment my device plan isn't going to get paid unless I can change my bank details any help please?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Ryanphoneguy 

Customer services are the only people who can help with changing date of direct debit

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Ryanphoneguy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I don't want to change the date I need to change direct debit details
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you want to change the bank details you can do that in My O2. Anything else has to go through customer services

Please look at this guide https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

Ryanphoneguy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
the bank account where the tariff and device plan direct debit comes out of is dead so I need to change my direct debit details for my tariff and for my device plan, now I have changed the direct debit details for my tariff in the my o2 app but there is no opinion to change the direct debit details for my device plan, my question is how can I change the direct debit details for my device plan?
Message 5 of 9

Ryanphoneguy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
o2 are not taking any calls at all so my screwed
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Ryanphoneguy 

If you are on Refresh, and have changed the bank details, both payments will now come out of that account. You don't need to change for both payments. You will now be fine.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Ryanphoneguy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
if you take a look on the app when you change your bank details through the app it says it's only for the tariff and it highlights just your tariff amount it doesn't say anything about or include your device plan amount, sorry for all these questions as I really don't need my phone shut off at this point in time
Message 8 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ryanphoneguy 

Contact your bank to change your previous direct debit details.

O2 account details here Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9